Now personally, I get way more excited about stocking fillers than I do main presents. There;s just something about opening your stocking Christmas morning and seeing what random little things people have found you. I always find stocking fillers to be more of a personal gift than the main ones. People will see little knickknacks and think ‘oh, that reminds me of -”
I have put together a list of 10 things I personally would love to find in my stocking this Christmas. I hope you find this useful.
- Elegant Touch Let it Snow – £6.95 available here
I mean, just look at them, who wouldn’t want to wear these over Christmas?… The little Christmas jumper design is super cute.
2. Tanya Burr Pink Cocoa Lipstick – £6.99 available here
Personally I am a massive fan of any of the Tanya Burr lipsticks. They are easy to apply and are long lasting. I love the look of this shade and may have to treat myself to it if I don’t get it in my stocking.
3. Metallic monochrome I can’t adult today mug – £7.50 available here
This mug is so cute and is perfect for snuggling down with a hot beverage of your choice.
4. Sweet Thoughts biscuit a5 notebook – £3.50 available here
Again, very cute. Perfect size for slotting in your handbag for all your important notes.
5. Lush Cosmic Gift Set – £9.95 available here
Who doesn’t love Lush bath bombs? In this set you get the two bath bombs above: Intergalactic and Twilight. Perfect for getting warm after a chilly day sales shopping.
6. Soap and Glory Khol Eyed – £10 available here
This set contains three gorgeous liners in Smoulder, Foil in Love and What a Night. These are perfect for those who love dramatic eye make-up.
7. Yankee Candle Home Inspiration Large Jar Candycane Forest – £10 available here
I made the mistake of smelling this particular candle when I went to Asda last week and in all honesty, I wanted to scoop it out of the jar and eat it. It smells amazing.
8. Barley Lane Socks – £5 available here
In all honesty, the cute packaging was what attracted me this this product. You can never have enough socks though…right?
9. Ted Baker Double the Dazzle – £8 available here
This set contains a tinted lip balm and a nail polish. It looks a lot more expensive than it actually is too.
I don’t think this one needs any explanation. A stocking isn’t complete without chocolate!
What are you hoping to find in your stocking?